Monday, January 26, 2015

Consecrate ourselves to the work

I learned a lot about myself this week. We had a training meeting with our President and he talked about the need to consecrate ourselves to the work. I feel so peaceful to know that I have been trying to do that my entire mission. I still have a lot to work on but I know that I am improving a lot. I made a comment in the meeting. President asked us what was the price for being consecrated. I started to cry (in front of like 100 missionaries) and said that the price is that if we consecrate ourselves a lot of times we stand alone, but that it is better than not doing so. When I stopped, I looked around and everyone had tears in their eyes. One of the few times that I have felt the spirit work so strongly through me. After the meeting President came up to me, shook my hand, and said to me in English with tears in his eyes, We are so blessed to have a missionary like you in the mission Hermana Farner.
Why do I say this? Because for once in my life I have stuck it out. I am doing what I came to do. I am not scared to fail. I am not scared to do anything. I do it all because I love my God. I love my Savior. I don't want to get the Celestial Kingdom and say Shoot I didn't have time and I was tired." I want to get there and say. God, you already know what I did for you and I don't have to answer to anyone else.
I am grateful for my covenants that I have made.
Love you all!
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment