Monday, September 8, 2014

Write it in your Heart

All I know is that the time really does fly.
 
I want to talk a little about the importance of the Book of Mormon and how the only way that we can change is through becoming more like Christ, and to be like Christ we need to know Him and His life and His love, and we do that through DILIGENT study of the scriptures. You would be surprised how many times the word diligent or diligence comes up in the Book of Mormon. It is probably the second law of heaven. The first OBEDIENCE. The second DILIGENCE. If we are obedient, we receive great blessings, but we have to always be obedient or rather, diligent in what we do. As we become diligent we because closer to the Savior.
 
Read the Book of Mormon and write it in your heart. That is the goal for this cambio for me. To read the Book of Mormon and write it in my heart to help people see how it changes lives. Because it has changed mine. It baffles me at times how weak I am, how imperfect, how lazy, how just plain ridiculously impatient and well WEAK. But that is why I am here. To be strong. To become what God wants  me to become. But it has to do so much with consistency, something that I see to still be lacking in this life. But I am recognizing which means that I have the opportunity to fix it and get better.
 
Love you all so much! Thank you for your letters and your support. LOVE IT
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment