Monday, July 7, 2014

I am living a Miracle

Things that happened this week. What didn´t? First off my comp and I got the award of companionship of the mission! What! It was super exciting! But also we put a target on our heads from the other missionaries...... It´ll get a little awkward soon.
 
I learned this week that I don't just want to see miracles but live them. I feel like all this time I have spent in EL Monte I have been living a miracle. I definitely had a ton of revelation and felt the change in my heart and seen it in others. All of these little things have led up to me believing that I am living a miracle. Makes me want to stay out here and not go home because what miracles will I be searching for back home? None. So that will be lame. I have to enjoy every promise that is given as a missionary and put in my part so God will bless me with the part He says. Just start thinking smart and doing things of your own will and God will bless you. President told me that God told Adam and Eve to take care of the garden so what did they do? Came up with other stuff right? That's what we can do! Just  be creative and step outside the box.
 
Also there is this lady named B. in my branch who could never take the sacrament because she lived with her boyfriend but on Sunday (after a ton of time) she told me she finally left him so that she could take the sacrament. God hit me with another humble stick of his power. I cried so much.
 
Love you all so much!
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment