Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Another change

We had transfers. I have another change with Hermana M. and El Monte. We are gonna rock this place. Have a baptism on Saturday. J.is super dope. Never seen someone so humbled by the Atonement and the Gospel. He is legit. This is the promised land of Chile. Seriously SO MANY PEOPLE READY FOR THE GOSPEL!  Hermana M. and I received companerismo de la semana last week and this week. I think our Zone Leader is biased but hey I won't complain. I'm working my butt off.
 
Learning a lot but can't put it into words. I know I am here for a lot of different reason and as my testimony grows so does my humility. I can see so clearly how God lays up the day to teach me, investigadores, menos activos, mi compaƱera, and inactivos something completely different. And at the end of the day, WOW. Can´t even explain it. Its like I am getting hit with a stick of humility and all I can do is sit there and let the tears of gratitude come and wonder why God has blessed someone so insignificant like me with so many miracles.
I would like to challenge you all to do the same.
 
I get why you have that "ta dah" list mom. It really works. Listen to God and your local leaders and you will be blessed.
 
Miss and love you all!
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment