Monday, June 1, 2015

Life-long Friend

We had a rough week this week. It is hard to help people who don't want help. It's hard when you see the people who are supposedly your fellow warriors, just slacking off, working inefficiently, whining, making excuses and then testifying about the Lord. It is really sad. A whole new aspect of the mission that I never thought I would be responsible for. But that is where the Lord teaches me an important message:  Take your own advice.
Since when has a challenge been too much for Hermana Farner, Hermana T. and The Lord and Savior Jesucristo? I am pretty sure the answer is NEVER. We are working harder and harder to get the girls excited, recognize their potential and to take upon themselves the responsibility to take care of the garden the Lord has given them. We make errors, that is for sure, but that's why we have repentance and the Atonement. I have never been so grateful for the Atonement in my life. And for Hermana T. First friend I have ever had that stood up for me when I made a controversial decision. If I get anything out of this last change in the mission is that I have found a life long friend that I really do trust with my life. K T=BOSS
 
Love you all and thanks for your prayers. I can feel them.
 
I only have like 2 more emails or something crazy like that.
Love,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment