Monday, March 23, 2015

Grow in our faith; be constant in our love

I am astounded at how fast the mission is flying by. Me and Hermana T cannot believe that it is already the end of March and that we will SEE THE PROPHET ON TV SOON! I am super excited for General Conference. It will be legit.

I am so astounded at God`s plan for us. All we have to do is grow in our faith and be constant in our love and we will one day reach the understanding that everything that happens in our life is for our benefit and because He loves us. I am so in love with this calling and the assignments that God has given me within my calling. I have seen how each and every one of the challenges and tests I have faced in my life have helped me to be able to serve others more fully and become more like my Savior like it says in Moroni 7:48.
Love,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment