Monday, December 1, 2014

Whitewash

This week was good. A little weird but hey that is life. Lots of tears from los montinos ( people from el Monte) It was good to see that they could feel my love. I really did love them a lot and a piece of my heart will always be in EL Monte.
 
 
I am now going to train again in a whitewash which is where I go in with a brand new companion squeaky clean from the CCM and then I also get a brand new sector to start from zero because we don't know anyone or anything. :) It twill be very character building. I am excited nervous and ready to mix it up a little bit :)
 
I have the privilege of being a missionary and going to the temple a LOT. I have gone almost every month of my mission. Crazy. Many missionaries only go once.  God knows I need the strength. ;)
 
I love all of you and I think it is awesome how Nairne is at home for all the holidays :)
 
Love,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment