Monday, December 8, 2014

Chopped

So to start out, I miss you all! I feel like I am starting the mission all over again because I am getting to know the sector, it's hot, and in the city again.
Crazy.
 
Got headlice and had to chop off my hair. Had the straight up worst week of my life that all I could do was laugh.
 
Here is a shout out to all the women that read this blog. If you don't believe in yourselves in this moment, I invite you to start too. We are the rising generations of mothers that will prepare our children for the second coming of Jesus Christ. We cannot afford to feel sorry for ourselves nor think that we cannot accomplish miracles because we aren't perfect. This is just ridiculous. We need to suck it up. That is my rant. If there are any questions, see Moses 6:31-34.
 
Love you and will talk to you the 26th of December.
:):):)
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment