Monday, April 7, 2014

Pixie Dust

Let's see. What happened this week? Nothing really. Numbers were low. I am a Little upset.
 
I learned something great from GC that I want to share- it is about our 4 minutes to live.
I loved that talk. Really made me think about the big perspective. If we are doing the best we can, we are doing what the Savior wants of us. If we are sharing the Gospel. We are doing what the Savior wants of us. Be obedient and love others. Consecrate yourself. Do what God wants you to do. With a Little bit of faith, trust and pixie dust.  What is pixie dust you may ask? Well I like to think of it as a Little sparkle of positivity, a glimmer of hope, and a soul filled with love. When we have faith and we trust our Lord, we need to do it with some joy, and a smile. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
 
I loved Elder Uchtdorf´s talk about just being grateful. Live your life like that and your already halfway to heaven. And last of all Get a Load :) Elder Bednar said that is the only way to keep traction, bear your burden yoked to the Savior. And LOVE IT :)
We played basketball today with our Zone, me and Elder R. were killin it. Man I miss basketball so much. I really don't miss the US at all or my life at home, the only thing that I do miss is basketball. I think I will go to small university so I can play ball on a team because I don't know if I can live without it. That was so weird.
 
Funny Story: Hermana M. and I run every other morning and one morning she and I both fell. But she fell like in slow motion and tore up the bod, but I fell and did like a sick James Bond roll without a scratch it was hilarious.
 
Love you all!
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment