Monday, November 3, 2014

"Wow I could have really used this today!"

I learned a lot about the Spirit this week. I feel like sometimes as members of the church, we feel the Spirit so often that we don't take the time to recognize it and meditate on what is happening.
 
Hermana H and I have been trying our hardest to buscar experiencias espirituales instead of just hoping they happen. We are trying to create a specific environment when we are with the people here in Chile where they can really feel God`s love for them. And man is it working wonders. We went from 3 fechas to about 8 in a couple days.
 
I am also going to stress the importance of studying in the morning from your scriptures. We are going into a literal battle with Satan every day, and when we don't read and study our scriptures in the morning, it is like we are walking out and fighting without weapons. And then we come home and we look at our weapons and shine them up and say, "wow I could have really used this today!". Imagine if we had had it before right? We could have been much more prepared to face all the things that the devil is planning to deceive us with. Even if it means getting up really early in the morning, I exhort you to change the habit of scripture study to the morning and really search for those experiences. I promise that it will change your life.
 
As always, miss you and love you. 
 
Love you lots!
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment