Monday, December 30, 2013

I AM IN CHILE!!

I am in Chile! Safe and sound! I had some rough times with money and the 160 dollar fee. Rough life, had to pay cash and barely had enough. Had to beg her to take a slightly bent bill. I am super super tired and really scared. I am slightly on the verge of tears, and have been simply because I am so tired!
 
I am at the Chile CCM right now and will be here until tomorrow. President Barrieros wanted all his missionaries to come together from the CCM. Which means I have to have another in field orientation. I swear it takes so long for me to actually get to the mission part of the mission! Super frustrating!  But whatever.  I met some girls that knew Jillian here so it was cool to talk to them.

I miss my friends from the CCM in Mexico and I miss Mexico too. I got really lonely and homesick but it will pass hopefully. Chile is gorgeous. I am going to be so happy once I get some sleep. I got here at 7 this morning after flying through the night with no sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open! .

Sorry I couldn´t call. It just would not work for me. Lame right? Whatever, I will talk to you on Mother's day, it isn't too far away. Love and miss you mucho!
Con amor,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment