Monday, May 11, 2015

Blessing Preparation

It is amazing how the Lord prepares us for blessings. I say prepares us for blessings because imagine if things weren't hard, it would not be nearly as great as we would like to receive blessings. If we keep that perspective, we start to realize that there are no trials, just moments of blessing preparation, because like Jeffery R. Holland says, THE BLESSINGS WILL ALWAYS COME:
I know you and the family are also in a moment of blessing preparation but the blessings will be grand and glorious, just like Dieter F Uchtdorf says in his talk about how to find truth and light, when you get it, IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.
 
I feel honored and blessed to serve the Lord. I feel honored and blessed that He wants me to stay. I feel attacked and tried every day and I am grateful for it. Because I am making a difference. I am a threat to the devil, and I will always be. Thank you for being my parents. Love you lots.
 
Love,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment