Thursday, April 16, 2015

Being Patient in Afflictions

It was a really trying week this week. Learned a lot about the importance of being patient in afflictions. The first week of the cambio as an Hermana Leader means you aren't in your sector hardly at all. We were in meetings and meetings and more meetings. But they are good. Make you reflect and see what you can do better to help the people you are assigned to help, this last change is going to fly... It looks like I will be home which is kind of sad but happy at the same time. I hope that you all are doing well!
I have listened to President Uchtdorf's talk about five thousand times. It is really really good. Learning a TON about the importance of prayer to activate the Atonement in our lives and how a prayer for repentance brings us that amazing gift of light and strength that the Lord is waiting patiently to give us.
I am very grateful to have Hermana T as my comp. She is the best. I have tons of fun with her. We had a full week together for the first time in the companionship. And probably the last one! We are packed with splits :)
 
 Love you all and hope you all are well. Give McKayla a big ol hug from me! :)
 
Love,
Hermana Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment